The role of the club administration committee is to conduct activities associated with the effective operation of the club. It is only through efficient club operations that a Rotary club can provide service to its community, retain members, and develop leaders for the club, district, and Rotary International.
This subcommittee is tasked with building a dynamic and action orientated club so integral to the community that qualified men and women will be eager to join.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The responsibilities of the club administration committee include:
- Developing annual committee goals to achieve club's annual goals.
- Organize weekly and special programs.
- Produce the club bulletin and maintain the club Website.
- Help the club secretary track club attendance.
- Promote fellowship among club members.
- Conduct any other activities associated with the effective operation of the club.
- Work with the club committees to meet club administration goals:
Membership committee (to welcome new members, ensure they know the club's policies and procedures, and help them become involved in the club)
Service projects and Rotary Foundation committees (to relate weekly programs and the upcoming service or foundation activities)
Public relations committee (to ensure that club members know the publicity the club receives in the community and how they can help)
For more information about club administration,here are more resources.